1. All hire items remain the property of Melanie Devine-Vernon (trading as Devine Wedding Designs).
2. All items will be the responsibility of the customer during the agreed hire period.
2. The hire period is 3 days (excludes hiring of wishing tree, centrepieces, sweetie stall, chair covers & sashes). Extra days can be arranged with prior notice.
3. The wishing tree, centrepieces, sweetie stall, chair covers & sashes will be dropped off and collected at the venue before and after the special occasion, it may be necessary to charge a delivery small fee.
4. A deposit of 50% of the balance is required when the booking. The final balance must be paid 14 days prior to the event date. Payment can be cash or cheque. All cheques made payable to ‘Mrs Melanie Devine Vernon’.
5. A damage deposit for hiring our hats, fascinators, bouquets, vintage themed tea set, sweetie stall and wishing trees, centrepieces, chair covers & sashes be charged when the client collects or receives the orders. The deposit will be returned as soon as the order has been returned or collected.
6. We are happy to deliver and collect your orders, although it may be necessary to charge a small fee. However, you are most welcome to collect your self therefore incurring no charge. (Excludes hiring of wishing tree, centrepieces, sweetie stall, chair covers & sashes)
7. With regards to our sweetie stall, please note that some sweets may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oils, or may have been made alongside other products containing nuts. Devine Wedding Designs cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from food allergies. Customers should also ensure that children are suitably supervised to avoid sweets being chosen which would pose a risk of chocking. Our sweets are served in glassware and its the customer responsibility to ensure that children are supervised around the sweetie stall at all times to ensure their safety and avoid any breakages. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that under no circumstances is our sweetie stall left without adult supervision. Devine Wedding Designs can NOT be held responsible for safety issues which occur from the use of the equipment and/or consumables of the sweets left at the celebration location.
8. With regards to the tea party sets, as our tea sets are old and delicate, we would prefer to wash them ourselves. After use, simply pack into the boxes provided ready for us to collect or for you to return to us. Damages must be paid for, please see prices below. Please keep any broken items for identification.
£2 per cup, saucer & slide plate
£3 per sugar bowl, milk jug & sandwich plate
£5 per tea pot
£10 per cake stand
£1 per glass jar
For more information please call Melanie on 07737845197 or firstname.lastname@example.org